IC 746 Pro

  • bobbye@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2013
      My friend's 746P has a problem in the "bi lingual" mode in the VFO
      switching. Wonder if anyone is running the 746? The problem is in
      split operation, if A is selected as receive, when he transmits it
      changes to B as it should, but, stays in B on receive and the frequency
      is wrong. We have gone through all the settings and tried all the
      versions of WSJT-x and get the same results. We tested today using the
      B as receive and it worked about 3 transmissions (changed to A with
      right frequency on Tx) but shifted the B (receive VFO) to the wrong
      frequency and the tones dropped 1K.

      Thanks,
      Bobby/N4AU