Re: [wsjtgroup] CAT polling rate setting.

  • Laurie, VK3AMA
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19, 2013
      JTAlert-X doesn't care if CAT control is used with WSJT-X.

      JTAlert-X doesn't interact with the WSJT-X process or GUI expect for the
      sending the Halt keyboard shortcut if "Halt after current TX" is
      enabled, otherwise, there is *ZERO interaction with the wsjtx.exe or
      jt9.exe processes*. JTAlert does all it does by reading files written by
      wsjt-x, a status file (written specifically for JTAlert) and the decodes
      file.

      Sorry, but there is no way that changing the CAT polling to eliminate
      wsjt-x crashes is influenced by JTAlert.

      If JTAlert was the cause, then I would have expected to see numerous
      messages, rather than this single message, from the more than 1000 users
      running JTAlert-X against WSJT-X..

      de Laurie VK3AMA