Sound levels.

  • Rudy Benner
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2013
      I use WSPR as a standard for setting my levels to/from my Signalink.

      Once I have that set correctly, I expect that a new version of WSJT-X will follow that standard.

      The new 1.2 versions do not, particularly Tx.

      Perhaps this can be addressed in the next beta.

      ve3bdr
    • Ed Wilson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 18, 2013
        I have only been able to obtain about ten watts out with WSJT-X v. 1.2,  my Flex-6700, and the SignalLink. There is a jumper inside the SignalLink to increase the audio, but I would rather not use it.

        I too, would appreciate additional audio out from WSJT-X. The Flex-6700 is still using beta software, so things may change, but it appears that we could use a "boost".

        Ed, K0KC

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 18, 2013
          --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Rudy Benner" <rudy@...> wrote:

          Hi Rudy,

          > I use WSPR as a standard for setting my levels to/from my Signalink.
          >
          > Once I have that set correctly, I expect that a new version of WSJT-X will follow that standard.
          >
          > The new 1.2 versions do not, particularly Tx.
          >
          > Perhaps this can be addressed in the next beta.

          Which operating system are you running with Rudy?

          > ve3bdr

          73
          Bill
          G4WJS.