Re: [wsjtgroup] Re: 10dB RX Level Shift after TX

  • Joe Subich, W4TV
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 18, 2013
      WindowsXP allows applications to set the *hardware* gain on the sound
      card. Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 make that gain "virtual" - a separate
      level for each application. You are seeing a conflict between
      applications in XP - time to upgrade since support for XP goes away in
      less than a year anyway and Microsoft is *three generations* past XP.

      73,

      ... Joe, W4TV