  • chas cartmel
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 22 KB

    Guys

    Running 3563 here and have received the attached “traceback error on closing down the software. It appears to operate OK since the bug fixes so no big deal, however thought I would report it just the same.

    Windows 8 Pro, 64 bit OS here.

    73

    Charlie

    www.G4EST.me.uk

  • kc2wuf
    Message 2 of 3 , Aug 18, 2013
      I just got the same thing here on Windows 7 Home Premium

      73 David KC2WUF

      --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "chas cartmel" <chas@...> wrote:

      > Guys
      >
      > Running 3563 here and have received the attached "traceback error on closing
      > down the software. It appears to operate OK since the bug fixes so no big
      > deal, however thought I would report it just the same.
      >
      > Windows 8 Pro, 64 bit OS here.
      >

      > 73
      >
      > Charlie
      >
      > www.G4EST.me.uk