New be contact

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2013
      After being a ham for more than 30 years,
      I forgot what it felt like to make a first contact with something new.
      I installed the latest version WSJT-X tonight and made my first contact ever using this new mode. On 40 M with UT9LC. I'm hooked now, but I did learn two things, 1)anything is possible if you try and most important 2)read the users Manuel first !
      Learn as you go is not easy

      Tom - WA2PNI