Fwd: Anybody still need DN37 on FSK441 next week?

  • Lance Collister, W7GJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2013
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Anybody still need DN37 on FSK441 next week?
      Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 23:26:37 +0000
      From: Lance Collister, W7GJ <w7gj@...>
      To: FFMA <FFMA@yahoogroups.com>
      CC: k7vk <k7vk@...>

      Hello grid chasers!

      Vick, K7VK is planning to go to Morrell Lookout in DN37he (up at over 7700') during
      the Perseids. If there is interest, he will make arrangements to operate FSK441
      during the mornings. He will have 100w and a W5WVO modified 5 element Cush Craft yagi.

      I know DN37 was hit pretty hard by some of the grid rovers in the past couple of
      years, but if you are within 1200 miles and still need it, please let Vick know! GL
      and VY 73, Lance

      --
      Lance Collister, W7GJ
      (ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ, E6M, TX5K)

      page (above)!