Re: Feature request WSJT-X - reporting to JT65 RB Network

  • zl3cc
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 5, 2013
      -- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Laurie, VK3AMA" <groups05@...> wrote:

      > What is achieved by seeing your outgoing spots within 3 seconds?
      >
      > de Laurie VK3AMA
      >
      > On 6/08/2013 9:52 AM, zl3cc wrote:
      > > as quickly as 3 seconds after transmission ends in some cases.

      Not my outgoing spots, but others' spots of me!

      When calling a rare or popular station, it tells me almost instantly if I am being heard, or perhaps being squashed by another station or stations on the same frequency. If so I QSY to another slot and call again next corresponding minute.

      It can make all the difference in dodging around a JT65 pile-up.

      While your programs and site are great, Laurie (thank you) when something else is faster, of course I want it too :-)

      Cheers
      Andrew ZL3CC