WSJT-X enhancement suggestion

  • kc2wuf
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2013
      Would it be possible to automatically shift the JT65/JT9 split when checking the +2kHz box during dual-mode receive? I have a 2.7kHz receive passband and can't work both sub-bands with a single QRG.

      73 David KC2WUF
    • chas cartmel
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2013

        David,

        For 20m I use 14.077 as my centre freq and can work both modes from the same screen. Need to shift the blue marker at times but usually around 1600 Hz. Similar on 15m but not so busy.

        73

        Charlie

        www.G4EST.me.uk

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2013
          Guys,

          Thanks for the suggestion of 14077, but then you are missing almost 1kHz of the normal JT65 sub-band. I had been using 14077.1 to watch the entire JT9 sub-band (1900-2900) and the top half of the JT65 sub-band (200-1170), but at times would like to be able to work the entire JT65 sub-band and quickly switch over to the JT9 sub-band without going back and forth between windows to make the necessary changes.

          I'm just suggesting that there be a link between the blue line and the +2kHz checkbox so that the blue line remains at the same radio frequency when you click the frequency shift box. If it's not implemented, then I'll just continue adding/deleting the 2kHz in the wide graph manually.

          73 David KC2WUF