Re: [wsjtgroup] WSJT-X v1.1.1, second try

  • Sam Morgan
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2013
      if I select 'Show DXCC entity and B4 status'
      I loose the times under the UTC column

      if I uncheck the 'Show DXCC entity and B4 status'
      the times under the UTC column do not reappear
      I see the -xx signal reports in that column

      unless I close WSJTX and then restart it still unchecked,
      then I can see the times under the UTC column

      --

      GB & 73
      K5OAI
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 3, 2013
        I have just noticed that if the Start Freq on the Wide Graph is set to anything other than 0Hz, the lower amplitude display does not match-up with the spectrum display.
        ie the lower amplitude display does not reflect changes in the Start Freq setting

        John
        GW4MBN