Re: [wsjtgroup] Wide Graph Size for JSJT-X

  • Sebastian, W4AS
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013
      You might try increasing the level of the Bins/Pixel setting on the lower left of the graph.  Doing so will shrink the size of the display, but of course it will also visually shrink the size of the signals.

      73 de Sebastian, W4AS

      On Jul 31, 2013, at 12:15 PM, Ed <k7aat.ed@...> wrote:

      Me too.  I requested this over a week ago.  Hopefully it is do-able.

      Ed   K7AAT