Re: [wsjtgroup] Wide Graph Size for JSJT-X

  • Sam Morgan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013
      this is something I would also like to see implemented
      but for now I simply drag the entire waterfall window to the left
      so the unwanted part of the frequency range disappears off screen.
      not very elegant, but it works until Joe can get it done in software

      --

      GB & 73
      K5OAI
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013

        Me too.  I requested this over a week ago.  Hopefully it is do-able.

        Ed   K7AAT

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013
          You might try increasing the level of the Bins/Pixel setting on the lower left of the graph.  Doing so will shrink the size of the display, but of course it will also visually shrink the size of the signals.

          73 de Sebastian, W4AS