RE: [wsjtgroup] Wide Graph Size for JSJT-X

  • Jim - N4ST
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013
      This is on my wish list also.

      73,
      Jim - N4ST

      From: wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of rodger_g8hlh
      Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 08:26
      To: wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [wsjtgroup] Wide Graph Size for JSJT-X

      Gentlemen, I am using the version v1.1, r3496 and find it superb,  At the
      weekends I operate Portable with my Yaesu FT- 817ND with a notebook PC, (800
      x 600 Screen) the inability to close in the left hand side of the Wide Graph
      to 500 Hz instead of 0 Hz gives me problems in fitting this into my small
      screen. along with other windows I need to operate. I can shift the Right
      hand side of the Graph to suit the Band pass of the rig, but I am wasting
      25% of the image from 0 -500 Hz. Could you consider a Left hand side shift
      in your future updates. to make the Wide Graph image more Flexible

      Regards ROG
    • Sam Morgan
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013
        this is something I would also like to see implemented
        but for now I simply drag the entire waterfall window to the left
        so the unwanted part of the frequency range disappears off screen.
        not very elegant, but it works until Joe can get it done in software

        --

        GB & 73
        K5OAI
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013

          Me too.  I requested this over a week ago.  Hopefully it is do-able.

          Ed   K7AAT

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013
            You might try increasing the level of the Bins/Pixel setting on the lower left of the graph.  Doing so will shrink the size of the display, but of course it will also visually shrink the size of the signals.

            73 de Sebastian, W4AS