Wide Graph Size for JSJT-X

  • rodger_g8hlh
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013
      Gentlemen, I am using the version v1.1, r3496 and find it superb,  At the weekends I operate Portable with my Yaesu FT- 817ND with a notebook PC, (800 x 600 Screen) the inability to close in the left hand side of the Wide Graph to 500 Hz instead of 0 Hz gives me problems in fitting this into my small screen. along with other windows I need to operate. I can shift the Right hand side of the Graph to suit the Band pass of the rig, but I am wasting 25% of the image from 0 -500 Hz. Could you consider a Left hand side shift in your future updates. to make the Wide Graph image more Flexible

      Regards ROG

      Attached image of my Wide Graph

      Viz

    • Jim - N4ST
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013
        This is on my wish list also.

        73,
        Jim - N4ST

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013
          this is something I would also like to see implemented
          but for now I simply drag the entire waterfall window to the left
          so the unwanted part of the frequency range disappears off screen.
          not very elegant, but it works until Joe can get it done in software

          --

          GB & 73
          K5OAI
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013

            Me too.  I requested this over a week ago.  Hopefully it is do-able.

            Ed   K7AAT

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013
              You might try increasing the level of the Bins/Pixel setting on the lower left of the graph.  Doing so will shrink the size of the display, but of course it will also visually shrink the size of the signals.

              73 de Sebastian, W4AS