WSJT-X v1.1 r3496 wrong frequency to Commander

  • oz6dr
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2013
      Hello All

      I updated to WSJT-X v1.1 r3496. now the Cat link to Commander(DXlab) does not Work any more. It transfers a wrong frequency (1000 times too high). It worked fine with WSJT-X v1.1 r3487. Perhaps it has something to do with the national decimal separator. Here we use ',' not '. "as in the United States. How do I fix this. All other applications work fine with Commander. Running Win7 64bit.

      73 - OZ6DR - Bjarne
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2013
        Hi Bjarne,

        Indeed you are correct that there is a problem in communication between
        WSJT-X and Commander if your system is configured to use ',' as the
        decimal separator.

        I will post a corrected version soon -- probably on Wednesday of this week.
        -- 73, Joe, K1JT

        On 7/29/2013 12:25 PM, oz6dr wrote:
        > Hello All
        >
        > I updated to WSJT-X v1.1 r3496. now the Cat link to Commander(DXlab) does not Work any more. It transfers a wrong frequency (1000 times too high). It worked fine with WSJT-X v1.1 r3487. Perhaps it has something to do with the national decimal separator. Here we use ',' not '. "as in the United States. How do I fix this. All other applications work fine with Commander. Running Win7 64bit.
        >
        > 73 - OZ6DR - Bjarne

      • Bjarne Thestrup
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 2013

          Hi Joe