Now that wsjt-x is using split

  • pe1lif
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2013
      From the 1.1 manual

      "The Tx dial frequency (VFO B) is offset in 1000 Hz steps, and the generated audio frequency is adjusted so that it always falls in the range 1000 – 2000 Hz. With CAT and Split Tx enabled on the configuration screen and your transceiver set to Split mode, frequency control will be handled automatically."

      As my 2000 Hz audio frequency is producing significantly more power output than my 1000 Hz, I am constantly adjusting the output level of my sound card to maintain 5 Watt.
      So I was thinking, as dial frequency is controlled by the software, could an option be added to narrow down the audio frequency range ?

      73, Marinus PE1LIF