  • Owen Wormser
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2013
      I have not asked a question on here before but have been using WSJT software for several years with great success.  What I have been trying to find an answer to is my question about downloading.  I currently run WSJT ver 9.0.  If I want to upgrade to 9.5 r3281 does it overwrite 9.0 or does it go into a new folder?  Same question were I to download WSJT-X, ver 1.1 r3496 - in this scenario I believe it belongs in a new folder but want to confirm and do I move my "call" file from 9.0 to the new "X" folder?  Would appreciate help please.  Thank you.  Owen, K3CB
    • Rudy Benner
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2013
        My personal preference is to have each in a different folder.

        ve3bdr

        Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 9:02 AM
        Subject: [wsjtgroup] Loading Either Ver 9.X or WSJTX