Re: Program crasches

  • Sven SM6FMB
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28 12:11 PM
      HI Charlie!

      Wonderful to get some answers!

      The thing with the wsjtx.ini file is that the program never creates that file. For a couple of months ago, with earlier versions, program created wsjtx.ini correctly. It was no problem the to run the program then.

      I can't find that version or remember version number, to try it and see what is doing now.

      Have also installed a newer version with an old wsjtx.ini file to see if something happens! Edit the file manually, but nothing happens! WSJTX.ini never updates!

      I have it installed in in three different places with different versions: c:\ham\wsjtx\3496, c:\ham\wsjtx\3487 and also where the program suggest c:\wsjtx2.

      I am running my computer as an administrator and have given the wsjtx.exe file administrators rights.

      Have it uninstalled and with CCleaner, probably doing the same thing as Geek or Advanced system care 6, cleaned the computer from any trace of old installation on computer and registry.

      Sorry to say that have done these procedures once more it act like described earlier, it just stops the program when going into the configuration.

      I belive it's a registry probelem but what?

      73 de Sven SM6FMB