question about jt65.w6cqz.org/freceptions page

  • Sam Morgan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2013
      is http://jt65.w6cqz.org/freceptions.html still non functional?
      I can get the page to load but after hitting enter it will not change to the
      page it use to showing an individual call.

      tia
      --

      GB & 73
      K5OAI
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28, 2013
        weird it's working now, sri for the bandwidth
        must have been cockpit error

        --

        GB & 73
        K5OAI
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 28, 2013
          Yes, it is still working, though I find it a bit intermittent.

          Still the fastest response for checking where your JT65 signal has been heard - often just a couple of seconds after your transmission has finished.

          Presume you know you can't "hit enter", must click the button :-)

          73
          Andrew ZL3CC