Re: [wsjtgroup] Windows 8 problem with WSJT-X v1.1 r3496

  • Ed Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2013
      Fraser,

      I do not have an IC-7600, but do have an IC-7700. I rarely use this rig for the digital modes, but I did set it up to work with WSJT-X v1.1 as a backup to my Flex-5000. As I recall, I had problems until I went into the setup menus and set C-IV off...try that if you have not already done so.

      Good luck!

      Ed, K0KC