Icom 7600 Transmitting Split Doesn't Work

  • JohnB
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2013
      The problem is that when I set up the 7600 for split (SPLIT LED turn on) and set up WSJT for split (Split Tx box checked), the 7600 doesn't change its sub-band frequency when I click on the waterfall display from one end of the spectrum to the other. For example, if I'm on 20m, the 7600 displays the receive frequency of 14.076 on the main band. But when I click the waterfall at 500Hz and then click 4000Hz, the radio's sub band frequency doesn't change.

      Does anybody have an idea what I'm doing wrong?

      Thanks,
      . . . John (WA3CAS)
    • Andrew O'Brien

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 27, 2013
          Add on to Andy suggestion,  I've seen a couple with similar problem comment to check and be sure A and B vfos are set to the the same mode. I'm not an Icom user - maybe "data"?

          Bruce N5SIX