Compiling wsjtx 1.1 on OS X

  • ireeder
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2013
      Dear Group,

      I set out recently to get WSJT-X 1.1 working on OS X.  In the lib directory, after applying a few needed tweaks to the makefile, I am almost successful.

      When compiling jt9, however, I'm unable to get past the following error:

      g++ -o jt9 jt9.o jt9a.o jt9b.o jt9c.o libjt9.a -lfftw3f -lgfortran -framework QtCore -m64
        "_main", referenced from:
            start in crt1.10.6.o
      collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
      make: *** [jt9] Error 1

      I'm necessarily compiling with -m64 as my QtCore library is only 64-bit.

      Any ideas how I can get past this?

      tu es 73,
       Ivan NN4IR

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2013
        Hi Ivan,

        The best place for queries like yours is the wsjt-devel list at Berlios:

        Wsjt-devel mailing list
        Wsjt-devel@...

        You can get the needed help there.

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT