WSJT Suite compatability with JT65V2?

  • zigmundrat
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26 3:32 PM
      Just a basic question: Is there any compatibility with JT65V2 in the standard WSJT Suite? If so, any idea what release included it first? Documentation is a little sparse. I believe the answer is yes, but not sure. Asking on behalf of someone not subscribed to the group.

      Thanks!

      Paul - K9MR
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26 4:37 PM
        JT65V2 was implemented in WSJT and MAP65 a bit over a year ago, in May
        2012. SVN revisions 2467 and later support messages in the JT65V2 format.