JT9 and LotW

  • n4abn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26, 2013
      Doesn't LotW accept JT9 as a mode now? Reason I ask is when I use DXKeeper to check for LotW downloads there are several of my qso's and the other stations don't match, reason given by LotW they uploaded the qso as Data.  Maybe the logging program they are using doesn't have JT9 as a mode?

      73 Eddy N4ABN

    • Kai
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 26, 2013
        Hi Eddy,
        I just checked by starting TQS, the LOTW upload module, and JT9 is listed as a separate mode, along with a googlplex-long list of other modes.  Look to your logging program to make your that JT9 is listed there. For DXCC LOTW credits all digital modes equally as "Digital", but you still retain the upload identity of your specific mode. In fact, for WAS all the individual modes are credited.
        Good luck!
        73
        Kai, KE4PT

        On 7/26/2013 2:59 PM, digisignal@... wrote:
        Doesn't LotW accept JT9 as a mode now? Reason I ask is when I use DXKeeper to check for LotW downloads there are several of my qso's and the other stations don't match, reason given by LotW they uploaded the qso as Data.  Maybe the logging program they are using doesn't have JT9 as a mode?

        73 Eddy N4ABN

      • Ed
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 26, 2013

          Don’t know if this answer is relevant to your issue,  but ARRL issued a LOTW update fairly recently.  Did you download and install it?

          Ed   K7AAT

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 26, 2013
            Not much you can do if “the other guy” is still uploading JT9 QSOs as DATA.
            I have a few earlier QSOs in the same boat. Can’t be confirmed for JT9 WAS.

            73,
            Jim – N4ST