R3496 Spontaneous rig type change

  • k3wyc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2013
      It's hot in Arizona so I turn off my TS-590S when I go to work. I leave the computer running wsjt-x and, as expected, it fails and disables CAT.
      I leave the error message open.

      When I get home in the evening I turn on the TS-590S, ok the wsjt-x error message, open setup/configuration/station, and normally just have to enable CAT and be on my way.

      Twice this week while running R3496 I have noticed, on opening the station page, that my rig was no longer selected as TS-590S. One time it was selected to blank and today it was selected to Kenwood DH-72A which is 2 picks down the list.

      I have no way of knowing when the spontaneous rig change happens but I have not seen CAT fail while the rig was powered on.

      Anyone else seen this spontaneous rig type change?

      73, Andy k3wyc