K1ZZ Digital Editorial now on Facebook

  • Jack W6NF
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2013
      A link to David Sumner's editorial has been posted on Facebook. The link is:

      http://www.arrl.org/news/arrl-ceo-explains-board-s-action-on-symbol-rate-regulation

      This link to the ARRL web site let's you see the editorial text.

      I have to presume this extraordinary action was done in advance of the
      September issue of QST as a result in response to considerable reaction
      to this proposal.

      Since I don't have access to some of the groups that were cross-posted
      on this subject maybe the link can be shared.

      Jack, W6NF/VE4
      Shelley, K7MKL/VE4