RE: CAT Question

  • Jim Besancon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2013
      Only a look at the radio would have answered my question........

      Even though I have split enabled, the split frequency isn't set to the new
      band until the LEFT drop down matches VFO A.

      Seems like strange behavior to me.

      73 Jim K8SIA

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2013
        Sam

        Thanks for answer. I was thinking the CAT would work from radio to WSJT and
        it seems that it works better from WSJT to the radio.

        I still think it is strange, since it is natural for me to punch up a new
        band on the radio and hope that other programs follow.

        73 - Jim - K8SIA

        you can (should?) use the drop down box to change bands then if you do it
        that way everyone is in sysc everyone meaning both the rig and the WSJTX pgm
        also if you are showing Red (warning) that your spots will show on the wrong
        band

        if the background is black
        it is informing you that your spots will be on the correct band

        and as you saw it also tells you your split ops will work correctly

        --

        GB & 73
        K5OAI