wsjt-x and JT65

  • mike.k0ter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2013
      Just a quick query before I leave for a little camping
      excursion where I will not have internet access.

      May I assume that the earlier released version of JT-65 and
      wsjt-x, the "stand alone" versions are compatible with
      the new combination JT-65 and wsjt-x, at least as far as making
      contacts are concerned?

      My gut feeling is that they are as I think the new version
      is just trying to combine both into one program.

      Thanks for any information.

      Mike, K0TER
    • k3wyc
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2013
        Mike,

        No problem with making QSO with any combination of the various JT65 software packages, at least not that I've experienced. I've used wsjt, JT65-HF, wsjt-x ver 1.0 and wsjt-x ver 1.1.

        Just be sure you have your clock set to one second accuracy or better.

        73,

        Andy k3wyc