multiple decodes - audio files and screenprint

  • chas cartmel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2013

      Joe,

      Not following all the correspondence regarding multiple decodes so this post may be moot, however I noticed one station today with 5 ‘image’ decodes, most times visible on the spectrum display, and have the audio files saved. These replicate the issue.

      Is it worth sending them to you for investigation and if so what is the best way to do this?

      Running the 3496 version, audio in through an external soundcard @ 30db setting on the scale. Rig Icom IC706Mk2G via a ZLP miniPro interface unit.

      To balance this, thanks for a great piece of software. Now using WSJT modes to winkle out those 7 states I need.

      73

      Charlie

      www.G4EST.me.uk