Feature request

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2013

      Is it possible to add an option to either remove the signal strength display from the waterfall display,  or to just further decrease the total  height of the waterfall display?   Although I do use the waterfall display at times,  I ask for this capability because at times there is so much traffic in any one minute  time segment that the remaining limited vertical space for the Band Activity does not allow for showing all the stations received in that time segment…..especially when receiving both JT65 & JT9 together….unless I minimize the waterfall display off the screen.  There is simply not enough room on my screen for complete display of all info.  I’m running 1440 x 900 pixels, by the way.

      Ed   K7AAT

    • Ron Hansen
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20
        Hi this falls under 19.3. Feature Requests..

        When using JT65 it is easy to send a free message and a lot of JT65 users do this, but in FT8 a user needs ninja type reflexes
        to first uncheck auto sequence, then add the free msg at the proper time to keep the sequence in
        the correct order...
        I have read in users groups a lot of us that would like free msg to be sent by just selecting it in the drop down list.

        I enjoy sending and receiving a personal note at the end of a QSO, especially knowing the senders power and antenna
        is interesting and informative.
        This is also an indication that your contact paid some attention to the QSO and that
        you are not just interfacing with a intel quad core piece of silicon!!

        At any rate, thanks for a great addition to the many modes of ham radio...

        Ron Hansen

        WA9ADT