Feature request

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2013

      Is it possible to add an option to either remove the signal strength display from the waterfall display,  or to just further decrease the total  height of the waterfall display?   Although I do use the waterfall display at times,  I ask for this capability because at times there is so much traffic in any one minute  time segment that the remaining limited vertical space for the Band Activity does not allow for showing all the stations received in that time segment…..especially when receiving both JT65 & JT9 together….unless I minimize the waterfall display off the screen.  There is simply not enough room on my screen for complete display of all info.  I’m running 1440 x 900 pixels, by the way.

      Ed   K7AAT