Mode Button Bug, WSJT-X 1.1 3496

  • k0og
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2013
      I found that when I set to single mode (e.g., JT9), the mode button is grayed out as expected. Then when I transmit a signal (either a "Tune" or a CQ, or any other TX), I see the button becomes active, allowing me to switch TX modes to JT65, yet the RX mode stays in JT9. This situation was unxpected by me, and I found I was transmitting a CQ, but could not decode the answers because I had the unexpected situation of different modes on TX than RX.

      It seems to me that the button should remain grayed out when in single mode.

      73,
      -Joe-