Re: R3496 CAT with TS-590S

  • k3wyc
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2013
      I created directory WSJT-X CAT in the files section of this group. In the sub-folder R3496 I placed extracts of CAT traffic log files that show CAT anomalies in this build. Please note that none of the documented anomalies prevents R3496 from working with TS-590S.

      I'm using CAT direct from WSJT-X to TS-590S with no other CAT application in the loop.

      I hope these files may be of interest to others and will also be useful to the WSJT-X development team.

      73

      Andy k3wyc