Version 1.0 (Non Beta) Missing Panel

  • Jim Besancon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2013
      Good Morning

      I have been experiencing a strange problem with 1.0. It wants to open the
      control panel/window, not graph, on a second monitor. The only problem is, I
      don't have a second monitor.

      I don't see anything in the config file for window position, so does anyone
      have a solution to problem ?

      Note : I have the beta version installed in a separate directory, but that
      is another question.
      Note2: I also have JT-65HF installed.

      73

      Jim - K8SIA