Re: Request User-Set +Offset

  • k0og
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19 8:58 AM
      Joe,

      Thanks for your reply. However, I think we have too many "Joes" here - it might get confusing - ha, ha!

      Sure, I can use it the way it is, and just edit the default frequency list, which is what I am doing now. It's just inconvenient because if I want to run single mode instead of dual mode, I have to edit the frequency list again, or spin the dial on my radio. My point is this: It would be nice to accomodate as much as possible those of us who do not have radios with a 4kHz RX bandwidth to run dual-mode, even if part of the JT65 and JT9 areas are truncated. Not a big deal though...

      73,
      -Joe-