WSJT-X v1.1 beta release, r3487: Message generator tabs aren't synchronized

  • g4wjs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2013
      Hi,

      I am having problems with JTMacros and some of the issues seem to be related to the message generator tabs.

      The current message radio button on tab "1" isn't kept in sync with the generated message edit control on tab "2".

      It seems possible to have the message marked as current on tab "1" to be transmitted when tab "2" is active with a different generated message.

      I suppose this is down to JTMacros injecting input into the WSJT-X GUI and causing strange things to happen, but I can't help feeling that things would be better if both tab "1" and tab "2" were kept in sync by the program.

      73
      Bill.