Re: [wsjtgroup] Mac OS X support?

  • Jeff Stillinger
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 16, 2013
      I would second that motion, and be willing to pay for it.
      --
      Jeff - KB6IBB

      From: Michael <k9jri@...>
      Date: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 4:56 PM
      To: <wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [wsjtgroup] Mac OS X support?

      I currently run the latest beta of WSJT-X on my Mac via a dual boot into Windows 8. I would LOVE to be able to run WSJT-X in native OS X but my past successes using the QT development tools have been less than stellar :) I was able to compile SDRMAXV for the QS1R Quicksilver DDC SDR receiver but not without many issues along the way.

      If someone compiles the WSJT-X 1.1 source for OS X I would certainly appreciate it if you could post it in the files section of the forum or make it available via some other means for us old timers that are too old (lazy) to learn new tricks.

      73 - Mike - K9JRI