Beta r3487 Screen Response is Sluggish

  • JohnB
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2013
      The screen response of Beta v1.1 r3487 seems a little sluggish compared to previous releases. For example, when resizing the Wide Graph box the box jumps in size instead of being smooth. Also, double clicking the Erase button doesn't always erase the Band Activity list. I have to double click a few times before the list is deleted. The computer is a Lenovo i5 laptop running Windows 8. Other than that, the program is working great.

      . . . John (WA3CAS)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2013
        Hi John,

        On 7/16/2013 7:48 PM, JohnB wrote:
        > The screen response of Beta v1.1 r3487 seems a little sluggish compared to previous releases. For example, when resizing the Wide Graph box the box jumps in size instead of being smooth. Also, double clicking the Erase button doesn't always erase the Band Activity list. I have to double click a few times before the list is deleted. The computer is a Lenovo i5 laptop running Windows 8. Other than that, the program is working great.

        None of the symptoms you describe has been reported by others, and I
        don't see them on any machine I've tested.

        What else is your Win8 machine doing when you see slow response??