Echo Mode Help

  • KD7YZ Bob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16 12:17 PM
      Hey WSJT Group:

      I used Echo Mode last night and all went as it usually does.
      Today when I run in Echo, I xmit, power meter shows the power, the WF
      has stripes of "ON" and "OFF" as in when I xmit.

      But there is no decode. The decode box remains empty.

      So I go to JT65b and xmit a while, that works.
      I listen a while and decides of the noise appear fine.

      Echo mode WF shows about 0db plus/minus .. I can vary it with the
      SignaLink knob, or by shutting off the pre-amp, and so forth.

      Just never decodes .. even though the monitor-button is green; goes off;
      decode goes blue-ish ... and so forth .. but nothing gets written to the
      decode box.

      I tried a restart of WSJT.

      Bob KD7YZ
      http://www.qrz.com/db/KD7YZ