No success with v. 3482 either

  • Sven SM6FMB
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2013
      Hi!

      Version 3323, 3459 and 3482 have been no success for me.

      After installation of programs, programs open up but when going into the configuration, program crash directly!

      I have had some of the previous versions up and running with success, don't remember which versions.

      I have tried to download earlier versions but they are not available any longer.

      I can't do anything fundamental wrong as it is just a plain and simple installation procedure.

      All 3 versions above is intalled in separate libraries and I have done complete uninstall of the programs.

      I have installed together with all (many!) of my other ham programs up and running and also with a fresh and newly restarted computer with no other programs running.

      I can't see anything which can help me to an solution!

      What is wrong? HELP!

      73 de Sven SM6FMB
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2013
        Hi Sven,

        SM6FMB wrote:
        > Version 3323, 3459 and 3482 have been no success for me.
        >
        > After installation of programs, programs open up but when going into the configuration, program crash directly!

        Nobody else has reported anything like your problem, so I am at a loss
        to understand what you may have done.

        Please go into the WSJT-X directory and delete the file wsjtx.ini. Then
        restart the program, and report your results.