Odd behavior with WSJT-X v1.1, r3487 and JT-Macros 2.4.1

  • kc2wuf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2013
      When I try to load a macro using JT-Macros, the text loads into the Free msg text box, but then a blank transmit line shows up in the Rx Frequency column and then during the next TX cycle, a blank line is sent.

      This is probably more of a problem with WSJT-X, but I did cross post to Ham-Apps.

      I also notice when I click on the CQ button, that the Free msg text box is wiped clear.

      73 David KC2WUF