Re: +2kHz human error?

  • Philip
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2013
      I've just tried to replicate this error and found if you have 'no split' set on your radio and the '+2kHz' box checked, then although you are clicked onto a JT65 station you can see on your waterfall in the 14.076 MHz range your radio VFO display is showing 14.078 MHz, with CAT in use.

      I guess that is what may have happened that I saw. Thanks to 'C' for helping me find out how to do it or rather for others to avoid it.

      73 de Philip G0ISW