Runaway tx watchdog

  • chas cartmel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2013

      Looked in the manuals and help file but no success, hence my request here.

      I have been using my IC706Mk2G on 6m (50.276 MHz) and after several CQs (5 or 6) the a messagebox showing “runaway tx watchdog “ presented itself.

      I obviously know what the words mean, but what triggers this? I am thinking it may just be a specific number of transmissions without response or other action taken but cannot find anything to confirm or repudiate this theory. I may well disable this setting.

      Would somebody please advise on this ?

      73

      Charlie

      www.G4EST.me.uk

    • g4ilo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2013
        Your guess is correct. You can disable it from the Settings menu.

        Julian, G4ILO