Re: Rig Control Error

  • David Birnbaum
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 14, 2013
      I'm having some minor issues with CAT as well.  Rig is Yaesu FT450D.  I running wsjtx on Ubunut Linux 12.04.  When I start up wsjtx (most recent release as of yesterday) the CAT control works fine.  But after a contact I get the error message and find that the Enable CAT box is now unchecked.  I can check the box and things work again until the next contact.

      dave
      k2lyv