at what time :?? is the signal report determined?

  • Sam Morgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2013
      If I see a station cq and I double click on him to reply
      if I look and see my power out is still set to 5w from the last qso
      but I wish to cut it back down to 1w
      when is it to late?
      meaning.... if I start my reply at :00 with 5w
      but then say by :12 I have my power reduced down to 1w
      will the wsjt software of station I am replying
      to see and report my 5w or my 1w signal

      so at what point in time .??
      is it to late to bother to turn my power back?

      tia
      --

      GB & 73
      K5OAI