Set up challenges with MK2 and K3

  • KeithH
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12 10:11 AM
      I am wondering if a super SME would be willing to walk through my set up with me offline. I am struggling to get this working properly. I would be willing to pay for set up support this weekend sometime.

      Thanks & 73,

      Keith
      AK6ZZ
    • Joe Subich, W4TV
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12 1:04 PM
        Setup of WSJT-X with MK II is identical to that of the original WSJT
        although most of the screens have changed in WSJT-X vs. WSJT and WSJT-X
        has added CAT control. The example configuration for MK II and WSJT is
        available in Router (Help | Download Documents) or online in the MK II
        area of www.microHAM-USA.com/support.html. Exact CAT configuration
        will depend on the *transceiver* being used and whether one is crazy
        enough to attempt to control the transceiver with multiple applications
        (e.g., WSJT-X and a logger) at the same time (*not* recommended.).

        I've been using the configuration documented in the example since
        receiving the prototype MK II from the designer several years ago.

        73,

        ... Joe, W4TV