Kvasd?

  • davidb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 8:40 PM
      I'm trying out the latest version of WSJTX. Retrieved the source code from Berlios and built it on my Ubuntu 12.04 system. Installed the kvasd from k1jt's web page. WSJTX seens to work well so far UI is nice and easy to use. Only issue is that I get kvasd missing message. I've checked and when I run kvasd in a terminal it generates a kvasd.out file per the source code. Anybody have any suggestions for further testing?

      Dave
      K2lyv