Re: [wsjtgroup] Disable Split 2000 Hz Rollover? WSJT-X 1.1

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 10, 2013
      Hi Joe,

      K0OG wrote:
      > I am trying to get the dual-mode operation to work, and decodes
      > seem to work well. I have made some QSOs on JT65 with my FT-100D
      > (lower-half of the spectrum display), but the split operation
      > is frustrating so I have not made any JT9 contacts yet with it.
      > I think I would be better just using straight operation, no split,
      > no audio-frequency rollover at 2kHz. However, I can't find a way
      > to disable the 2kHz rollover, so am I missing something? I tried
      > the JT9 and JT65 xxxx JT9 settings, and both roll over at 2kHz.

      The first beta release of v1.1 had no way to disable use of Split Tx
      mode. A new beta with this feature and a number of other minor
      improvements, will be available soon.

      > By the way, the 1.1 manual shows a "Split" check box, but my
      > version 1.1 r3459 (just downloaded this evening) does not have
      > such a split check box. I've tried with both FT-100 and Ham Radio
      > Deluxe, but neither shows the split box.

      The User's Guide now posted for v1.1 has pictures that refer to the
      un-released beta. Patience, please -- the wait should not be long!

      -- Joe, K1JT
    • Ed
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 10, 2013

        July 10,   11:12AM PDT   the User’s Guide for WSJT-X still shows Version 1.0 .  Is the Beta 1.1 guide located on another page?

        Ed   K7AAT

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 10, 2013
          K7AAT wrote:
          > July 10, 11:12AM PDT the User's Guide for WSJT-X still shows Version 1.0
          > . Is the Beta 1.1 guide located on another page?

          Yes, for a good reason. Many ops are using Version 1.0, a full
          "released" version. They still need access to the relevant User's Guide.

          A few ops are using an early beta release of v1.1. This program version
          has many new features, and a much-updated User's Guide.

          Either program will bring up the appropriate User's Guide in your
          browser if you hit "F1".

          A direct link to the v1.1 User's Guide is
          http://www.physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/WSJT-X_Users_Guide_v1.1.pdf