Re: Problems with v1.1 and Split

  • k3wyc
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2013

      > Thanks to all that can help out.

      Not famliar with your rig but it sounds like it is working as intended. HOWEVER - you must ensure that VFO A is selected while receiving since SPLIT only causes a VFO swap on transmit (it does not determine which VFO is used for TX and RX). On the TS-590 I ensure that VFO A is selected for receive by use of the A/B button which swaps the active VFO. I'd assume there is a similar switch on your rig.

      There are many traps for the unwary with ver 1.1 and I expect that later versions will include more robust protect for commmon user errors.

      73,

      Andy k3wyc