05/01/04 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2004
      Thanks to those that sent reports. Between bad weather for some and
      many running in the Rally, we had slim group last week. I know WA5UFH
      was unplugged for boomers most of the day. Here's hoping many will be
      watching the calling freqs tomorrow. Several are hanging in running
      unassisted for the NAHSMS Rally and need all the help they can get.

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      W5SNX - Nil heard
      AJ6T - Heard KI7JA and KE7NR

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      W5SNX - Worked K5CZD, heard no others
      K9SQL - Heard W0AMT, K8MD, AF40, K5CZD, WB9SKP, AA9MY, W5SNX
      and W5ZN
      AJ6T - Worked KC7OTV and KE7NR, heard KI7JA
      W0AMT - Worked WB8SKP, Heard K9SQL calling VE3CGR, N5SIX/4 calling
      WB8SKP and AA9MY calling W5SNX or the reverse
      N5SIX - /4 from EM45 Tried WB8SKP, heard K8MD calling AF4O, W0AMT, K9SQL
      and W5SNX with K5CZD, WX shut me down. Mostly very short
      and weak pings

      Better rocks tomorrow - Bruce, N5SIX